According to Apple’s global policy, issues are evaluated according to service guides dedicated to each product by category. The evaluation is done by authorized employees, and during the inspection and troubleshooting process, reference is made to the available service options. To ensure quality assurance of the service provided is achieved, kindly review the technical terms below to help you know the service cost.
- “N/A” means that this option is not available for the unit.
- “Whole Unit Replacement” is a procedure in which we change the customer’s unit, which has one or multiple defects/malfunctions, with a new unit that has a new serial number and the same specifications. Note that the newly issued unit cannot be upgraded to another model. In this case, the customer’s unit’s defect/malfunction will not be fixed.
- “Display Replacement” is a repair procedure in which the changeable display is replaced only due to malfunction or damage such as breakage, liquids, or damage resulting from a decrease in product life.
- “Battery Replacement” a repair procedure in which only the battery is replaced due to malfunction or damage due to using unapproved accessories, liquids, or damage resulting from reduced product life.
- “Exchange” a service for selling a part of the AirPods product or Apple Watch due to the expiration of the warranty period or misuse (according to the technician’s evaluation)
- “Missing” a service for selling a part of a lost or damaged product for some devices such as AirPods.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices in the table are in Saudi Riyals and include value-added tax and the service fees.
- The Service Warranty continues for the remaining period of Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare+ coverage. A 90 days warranty will be given to devices that are out of warranty provided that the service was conducted by an Apple Authorized Service Provider in addition to any rights granted by consumer law.
- All prices on this page are considered a service for easy access to maintenance costs and are subject to change. The final price is approved after collecting and examining the product and agreeing to the final price and service terms.
- The service period is subjected to change according to parts’ availability. It takes 3-14 business days to order and receive parts from the supplier, during which the device must be kept in the service center.
- Some devices cannot be provided with service in the event of a service conflict with one of the approved Apple terms of service, such as total damage to the product or the presence of an unauthorized change or modification.
- To know the cost of Mac spare parts, please visit our service centers.
- General maintenance policy and Apple’s terms and conditions apply.